What to expect once you reserve a cabin with The Potosi Hot Springs.
- Email from The Potosi Hot Springs of booking, credit card receipt.
- Reminder prior to arrival with what you can expect to find in your rental for supplies, and amenities.
- Driving Directions to property prior to arrival.
- Basic terms of the contract.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM-7:00 PM.
- Check out time is 11:00 AM.
- All cabins and common areas are “No Smoking.”
- Absolutely no pets on the property at any time.
The maximum number of guests in the cabin is limited to six guests. Additional guests will result in an immediate termination of this rental agreement, forfeiture of all rental fees, and/or additional fees. Children over the age of 18 months should be included in your count as guests.
Full payment due on booking. Pay Pal is the payment portal used.
- Full refund up to 8 days before your scheduled stay.
- No refund within 7 days of arrival. If all or a portion of the dates are re-rented a refund will be provided for the re-rented portion at the rate secured on the new reservation. (see below for specific contract language).
- There is no refund for early departure on any cabin.
- In the event of an unforeseen circumstance such as the unexpected closure of Potosi Hot Springs, global pandemic, natural disaster or world events out of the control of the parties and such an event or anything related to the event prohibits travel or the opportunity to stay at the reserved property, Potosi Hot Springs will issue a refund for the full value of the reservation. Please note fear of travel related to Covid-19 or quarantine requirements in your home state are not an unforeseen circumstance. Guest acknowledges that Covid-19 and any variant is not an unforeseen circumstance.
- Although every effort is made to maintain a safe environment in the property, illness may occur; whether it be a common cold, influenza, Covid-19 or any other situation causing ill health. Guest specifically agrees that it shall forever waive, indemnify and hold harmless any claims, damages, suits, actions, liabilities and costs of any kind or nature brought against property, property managers, Potosi Hot Springs, family arising or resulting from or in any way connected with this agreement and the action, actions or inactions therefrom.
- Please note that cancelling for sickness, fear of travel or quarantine requirements is not a refundable event.
- In the event of an unforeseen circumstance (such as a forest fire), we reserve the right to cancel your reservation. A full refund will be provided within 30 days of cancellation.
Cabin rental and property damage
- If after your stay in the cabin, damage exceeding $20 is discovered you will be notified and charged for the amount to replace or fix said damage.
- You are responsible to disclose any damage caused by you or your party to the property or cabins before checkout.
- You maybe charged for the following:
- Smoking: No smoking in the cabins or common areas (pools, sauna, grill area). $200 fee if found smoking in these areas. In the event there is a stage 4 fire ban put in place by the county, there will be no smoking allowed on the property. We will comply with the recommendations of such a ban.
- Pets: $200 pet fine will be charged to the card on file if applicable. We are a pet free location. No pets are allowed anywhere on the property
- There is no Life Guard on duty.
- All hot pools are all natural with no chemicals added. Chlorine free pools may be a health risk to persons under 18 months.
- Potosi Hot Springs is not liable for vehicle damage.
- Pack it in, pack it out. No littering.